ADAM-5560CE-AE, 7-Slot PC-based Controller
€946,00 Excl. VAT / €1.173,04 Incl. VAT
Power Consumption: 17 W @ 24 VDC (not include I/O modules)
Power Input: 12 ~ 24 VDC, ± 20%
Mounting: DIN-rail, Wall mount (panel mount)
Certifications: CE, FCC class A
Non-Stocked, Available Up on Request
***For CODESYS solution please call customer service to help you to make a full configuration. ADAM-5560 is a Programmable Automation Controller designed for control tasks, which require Industrial PC computing performance with a PLCs robustness. The ADAM-5560 offers an Intel Atom CPU along with control specific features. Such as watchdog timer, battery backup RAM and deterministic I/O. The ADAM-5560KW features 5 standard IEC 61131-3 programming languages in Windows CE. PLC users can develop control strategies with their own familiar programming languages. The powerful Multiprog KW Software and stable ProConOS have caused the ADAM-5560KW to become the best choice for a Programmable Automation Controller. ADAM-5560CE offers an open platform. Helps users to develop their own program using the common eVC and .NET programming environments to build compact and reliable control solutions. This compact and powerful PAC is ideal for a variety of applications ranging from machine automation to SCADA applications.
|Dimensions||410 × 172 × 135 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
ADAM-5000/TCP-CE, 8-slot Distributed DA&C System for Ethernet€612,00 Excl. VAT / €758,88 Incl. VATAdd to basket
10/100Base-T auto-negotiation high-speed communication port.
Supports Modbus/TCP for easy integration.
Supports UDP event handling function.
1500 VDC isolation for Ethernet communication.
Provides C and .NET class library to develop applications.
Built-in watchdog timer for system auto-reset.
Windows utility- I/O modules configuration and calibration- Network auto searching- Data stream setting- Current status monitoring and alarm trigger.
8 I/O slots for up to 128 points data monitoring and control.
Allows concurrent access for 8 host PCs.
Allows remote configuration via Ethernet.
Up to 100 m communication distance w/o repeater.
ARM 32-bit RISC CPU.
ADAM-5000L/TCP-BE, 4 Slot Ethernet-based Distributed DAC System€453,00 Excl. VAT / €561,72 Incl. VATAdd to basket
– 10/100Base-T auto-negotiation high-speed communication port.
– Supports Modbus/TCP for easy integration.
– Supports UDP event handling function.
– 1500 VDC isolation for Ethernet communication.
– Provides C and .NET class library to develop applications.
– Built-in watchdog timer for system auto-reset.
– Windows utility- I/O modules configuration and calibration- Network auto searching- Data stream setting- Current status monitoring and alarm trigger.
– 4 I/O slots for up to 64 points data monitoring and control.
– Allows concurrent access for 8 host PCs.
– Allows remote configuration via Ethernet.
– Up to 100 m communication distance w/o repeater.
– ARM 32-bit RISC CPU.
ADAM-5560KW-AE, 7-slot PAC with KW€996,00 Excl. VAT / €1.235,04 Incl. VATAdd to basket
– Optional SCADA software WebAccess through CTOS.
– Integrated VGA port for local display of HMI software.
– Can be operated with or without display/ keyboard/ mouse.
– Remote monitoring through Web Server.
– Remote maintenance via FTP Server.
– Supports .NET class library in Windows CE and XP embedded.
– Supports IEC-61131-3 SoftLogic Control Software.
– Supports Modbus/RTU (Master/Slave) and Modbus/TCP (Server/Client).
– Supports SD Storage I/O Module.
– Remote I/O expansion.
– Supports ADAM-5000 I/O Modules.
ADAM-5000E-AE, 8-slot Distributed DAC System for RS-485 Networks€522,00 Excl. VAT / €647,28 Incl. VATAdd to basket
– RS-485 communication for easy installation and networking.
– 8 slots for up to 128 points data monitoring card control in one module.
– Supports ADAM ASCII protocol or Modbus®/RTU protocol.
– Supports Modbus/RTU protocol with user-defined Modbus address.
– Extensive software support, includes windows DLL drivers, OCX drivers, OPC server and popular HMI/SCADA software drivers.
– Seamlessly integrated with easy-to-use ADAMView data acquisition software.