PCI-1714U is an advanced high-performance data acquisition card based on the PCI bus. With a large FIFO of 32 K for each channel, the maximum sampling rate of PCI-1714U can get up to 30 MS/s, on each channel, with an emphasis on continuous, non-stop, high-speed, streaming data of samples to host memory. The low-cost PCI-1714UL offers 10MS/s on each channel at a stable rate, and has also been equipped with a universal PCI interface.
|229 × 161 × 42 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
PCI-1671UP-AE, High-Performance IEEE-488.2 Interface for PCI€884,00 Excl. VAT / €1.096,16 Incl. VATAdd to cart
The PCI-1671UP IEEE-488 interface converts any PCI bus personal computer into an instrumentation control and dta acquisition system. Connect up …
PCI-1721-AE, 12-bit,4-ch Advanced Analog Output Card€732,01 Excl. VAT / €907,69 Incl. VATAdd to cart
PCI-1721 is an advanced high-speed analog output card for the PCI bus, and each of analog output channels are equipped …
PCI-1710HGU-DE, 100 KS/s,12-bit High-Gain Multifunction Card w/o Analog Output€554,00 Excl. VAT / €686,96 Incl. VATAdd to cart
100 KS/s, 12-bit High-Gain Multifunction Card w/o Analog Output
PCI-1742U-AE, 1 MS/s,16-bit,16-ch High-Resolution Multifunction Card€802,85 Excl. VAT / €995,53 Incl. VATAdd to cart
PCI-1742U is a powerful high-resolution multifunction DAS card for the PCI bus. Its sampling rate of up to 1 MS/s …
- WISE-4250, 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi IoT Wireless I/O Module
- Panel pc with IEC 60945 Marine
- Advantech ARK-3534: A High-Performance, Multi-Functional Edge Computer for Cobot and Semiconductor Equipment Applications
- New Generation of Advantech Industrial Monitors
- Advantech Launches New AIM-89H 13″ Tablet for Medical Equipment Builders with Enhanced Visualization and Computing Power