What are Industrial-Grade Monitors?
Industrial monitors are designed to withstand rugged usage and harsh environments where reliability is essential. Industrial environments have to content with high vibration, wide range temperatures, power fluctuations and a high usage rates. Industrial monitors are properly sealed to protect internal components from environmental elements, whether it be dirt, dust, oil or chemicals used for cleaning.
Advantech Industrial Monitors
Advantech industrial-grade LED/LCD monitors offer backlight lifetimes of 50,000 hours, high IP-rated bezels, wide-temperature support, versatile mounting options, and simple installation for a variety of application scenarios.
Advantech Industrial Monitor Key Features
- 12/24VDC supported
- IP66 rated true-flat touch screen
- 20~60°C wide temperature range
- Rugged enclosure
- Wide range of sizes: 12″, 15″, 15.6″, 17″, 19″, 21.5″
- Optimized lockable I/O connectors
- EU’s energy-related products (ErP) certification, environmentally friendly
- CE, FCC, UL, CCC certified
- Panel pc with IEC 60945 Marine
- Advantech ARK-3534: A High-Performance, Multi-Functional Edge Computer for Cobot and Semiconductor Equipment Applications
- New Generation of Advantech Industrial Monitors
- Advantech Launches New AIM-89H 13″ Tablet for Medical Equipment Builders with Enhanced Visualization and Computing Power