The ADAM-3900 series consists of universal screw terminal modules designed for field signal wiring in industrial applications. They can be connected to the analog and digital ports of Advantech products such as the PCL series.
|90 × 90 × 60 cm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
ADAM-3112, Isolated AC Voltage Input Module€267,33 Excl. VAT / €331,49 Incl. VATAdd to cart
The ADAM-3112 is an isolated AC voltage input signal conditioner. It supports three different AV voltage input modes (120V, 250V …
ADAM-3951, Wiring Terminal Module with LED Indicators for DIN-rail Mounting€78,00 Excl. VAT / €96,72 Incl. VATAdd to cart
The ADAM-3951 is a SCSI-II 50-pin wiring terminal module with LED indicators for DIN-rail mounting. This terminal module can be …
PCLD-785-AE, 16-ch Relay Output Board€207,10 Excl. VAT / €256,80 Incl. VATAdd to cart
The PCLD-785 carries 16/24 SPDT electromechanical relays with a 20-pin flat cable connector and an additional 50-pin Opto-22 connector (for …
ADAM-3011, Isolated Thermocouple Input Module€224,00 Excl. VAT / €277,76 Incl. VATAdd to cart
The ADAM-3011 is field-configurable, isolation-base, thermocouple input signal conditioner. ADAM-3011 uses microprocessor-controlled high-resolution 16-bit dual-slope, integrating A/D converter to acquire …
- WISE-4250, 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi IoT Wireless I/O Module
- Panel pc with IEC 60945 Marine
- Advantech ARK-3534: A High-Performance, Multi-Functional Edge Computer for Cobot and Semiconductor Equipment Applications
- New Generation of Advantech Industrial Monitors
- Advantech Launches New AIM-89H 13″ Tablet for Medical Equipment Builders with Enhanced Visualization and Computing Power