The ADAM-6541 is an industrial grade converter which is designed to convert Ethernet network (10/100Base-TX) to fiber network (100Base-FX). It transparently converts Ethernet signals into optic signals. The advantages of fiber optics are wide bandwidth, anti-EMI and suitable for long-distance transmission. Therefore, the ADAM-6541 is an ideal solution for “fiber to building” application at central offices or local sites.
|Dimensions||236 × 160 × 55 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- WISE-4250, 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi IoT Wireless I/O Module
- Panel pc with IEC 60945 Marine
- Advantech ARK-3534: A High-Performance, Multi-Functional Edge Computer for Cobot and Semiconductor Equipment Applications
- New Generation of Advantech Industrial Monitors
- Advantech Launches New AIM-89H 13″ Tablet for Medical Equipment Builders with Enhanced Visualization and Computing Power