The USB-4700 series consists of true Plug & Play data acquisition devices. No more opening up your computer chassis to install boards-just plug in the module, then get the data. It?s easy and efficient. USB-4751/4751L is a 48/24-bit digital I/O module for the USB bus. Its 48/24 bits are divided into six/three 8-bit I/O ports and users can configure each port as input or output via software. USB-4751/USB-4751L also provides one event counter and three 16-bit timers, which can be cascaded to become a 32-bit timer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
USB-4711A-AE, 150Ks/S,12-bit,16-ch Multifunction USB Module€461,00 Excl. VAT / €571,64 Incl. VATAdd to cart
The USB-4700 series consists of true plug and play data acquisition modules. You no longer need to open the chassis …
USB-4704-AE, 48 kS/s,14-bit,8-ch Multifunction USB Module€160,14 Excl. VAT / €198,57 Incl. VATAdd to cart
USB-4704 is a low-cost USB data acquisition module. You no longer need to open the chassis to install DAQ modules. …
USB-4718-AE, 8-ch Thermocouple Input USB Data Acquisition Module€299,00 Excl. VAT / €370,76 Incl. VATAdd to cart
The USB-4700 series consists of true plug & play data acquisition devices. No more opening up your computer chassis to …
USB-4622-CE, 5-port USB 2.0 Hub€129,02 Excl. VAT / €159,98 Incl. VATAdd to cart
5 Port USB 2.0 Hub
- WISE-4250, 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi IoT Wireless I/O Module
- Panel pc with IEC 60945 Marine
- Advantech ARK-3534: A High-Performance, Multi-Functional Edge Computer for Cobot and Semiconductor Equipment Applications
- New Generation of Advantech Industrial Monitors
- Advantech Launches New AIM-89H 13″ Tablet for Medical Equipment Builders with Enhanced Visualization and Computing Power