PCLD-780 and PCLD-880 universal screw-terminal boards provide convenient and reliable signal wiring for PC-LabCard™ products with 20-pin flat-cable connectors. PCLD-880is also equipped with a DB37 connector to support PC-LabCard™ products with DB37 connectors.PCLD-780 and PCLD-880 let you install passive components on the special PCB layout to construct your own signal-conditioning circuits.You can easily construct a low-pass filter, attenuator or current-to-voltage converter by adding resistors and capacitors onto the board?s circuit pads.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
ADAM-3014, Isolated DC Input/Output Module€162,00 Excl. VAT / €200,88 Incl. VATAdd to cart
The ADAM-3014 is one of the most cost-effective, field-configurable, isolation-based signal conditioners available for protecting processed signals from harm-ful effects …
PCLD-785B-AE, 24-ch Relay Output Board€260,90 Excl. VAT / €323,52 Incl. VATAdd to cart
The PCLD-785B carry 16/24 SPDT electromechanical relays with a 20-pin flat cable connector and an additional 50-pin Opto-22 connector (for …
PCLD-8751-AE, 48-ch Opto-Isolated Digital Input Board€358,00 Excl. VAT / €443,92 Incl. VATAdd to cart
48-ch Opto-Isolated Digital Input Board
PCLD-8761-AE, 24-ch Opto-Isolated DI and 24-ch Relay Output Board€435,25 Excl. VAT / €539,71 Incl. VATAdd to cart
24-ch Opto-Isolated DI and 24-ch Relay Output Board
- WISE-4250, 2.4G/5G Wi-Fi IoT Wireless I/O Module
- Panel pc with IEC 60945 Marine
- Advantech ARK-3534: A High-Performance, Multi-Functional Edge Computer for Cobot and Semiconductor Equipment Applications
- New Generation of Advantech Industrial Monitors
- Advantech Launches New AIM-89H 13″ Tablet for Medical Equipment Builders with Enhanced Visualization and Computing Power